On 01/22/2014 04:10 PM, Danny Eaton wrote:

We upgraded a month or so ago to PI 1.4.1 from PI 1.4. Does anyone else have the issue where there are "Critical Radio Alarms" of a number (say, 28), but when you drill down into it, there's a very limited number -- say 3? Or none at all? In 1.4 I had the a similar problem with hundreds of "Critical Radio Alarms", but when I'd drill down into it there was a few (known, acknowledged) alarms. If not, I suppose I'll open a TAC case, but wanted to know if it was something only I'm seeing or what...

We had this issue and called it into tac. They said it was a known issue fixed in the next release. I upgraded to 2.0 (yeah I picked bug fixes over new features) and it has the same issue.

What I do is "monitor-->site maps" then sort by critical alarms. Once I find all the Ap's with critical, alarms I reset those ap's. That will clear it back up so the alarms are in sync. It seems to come after a big outage, where a bunch of things go down and clear.