From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Christina Klam
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:03 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] dropped connections on Macbooks with Cisco WLC
7.6.100.0

All,

We are seeing the exact same issue on some Samsung Galaxy S4 running 4.3.1

Here are the settings on the phone:
CyanogenMod 10.2
Advanced Wifi settings:
Keep Wifi on during sleep: Always
Scanning always available: unchecked
Avoid poor connections: checked
Wifi frequency: auto
Wifi optimization: checked

So the problem is not isolated to IOS nor on 7.6.  We are running 7.3.112.

--
Christina Klam
Network Engineer

Einstein Drive          Telephone: 609-734-8154
Princeton, NJ 08540     Fax:  609-951-4418