Well, it's that time of year again, wherein we get the following contact from
one faculty member or staff member (out of tens of thousands of students,
faculty and staff):

" I am an adjunct faculty member and I would like to have a meeting with
someone that is charge of the WiFi system on the UNC-CH campus. I believe that
there is a significant health risk to all students and faculty around this type
of radiation. I would like the opportunity to bring solid research and
professionals before you to present the materials.  This cannot be ignored. The
liability is too great to all of the students and faculty."

And just like folks that come up with "scientific studies" that there's no
climate change and the Earth is 7,000 years old, of course he has research
links to back his claims.

Before I go digging out what studies and replies we've used in past years when
this has come up, I was wondering (a) how many of you also have to deal with
this and (b) has there been anything more recent in terms of research we can
point to than what I dug up years ago?

Thanks in advance

-- Jim Gogan / ITS Comm Tech

    Univ of North Carolina at Chapel Hill