WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
From: Frank Sweetser
Sent by: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
Date: 06/10/2014 07:18PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] iOS8 and randomized mac addresses

Did you see the non-random MAC address in broadcast SSID probe requests, or
only in SSID specific ones?  My impression is that the randomization would
only be performed in broadcast probes.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken