This version has been working fine for us as well. We have the 3602's, 3702's and the 702W's.

Jason Becker
Network Systems Engineer,
Network Planning and Services
Tel:(314)935-5006

On 7/31/14, 10:46 AM, Craig Eyre wrote:
1131's will work fine, I have a few of them holding on. 7.6.120.0 has worked good for us as well, no hiccups to be seen yet.

Craig