From: Chad Burnham <cburn...@du.edu<mailto:cburn...@du.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:40 AM
To:
"WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>"
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco AVC- anyone using it for real in prod?

HI Lee,

Getting it humming this month – on a pair of ASR 1006 Routers (sorry not in
Wireless).
We have Prime Infrastructure (2.1) managing it.

We removed our Anagrans this summer to move to this.

We just upgraded ASR this AM to support it. Will let you know in a month.
I am scheduled to talk/present @ WestNet about our experiences in January.

Signatures = Protocol Packs. You can update them without rebooting the router.

CB