This is exactly what we've done, but we're not seeing it work as advertized just yet...

On 9/16/2014 1:51 PM, Kade Cole wrote:
If you have access to OS X Yosemite Beta Server you can install an Apple
cacheing server on this OS. We are trying to set one up here in anticipation of
the downloads. Apple is shy on the documentation for this feature so if anyone
can share any success in this setup please pass it along to the list.