From: "Dennis Xu" <d...@uoguelph.ca>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 2:07:43 PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] iOS 8 drops tomorrow

I noticed one issue with IOS 8. When trying to add attachment to the message
while using web based email(Yahoo Mail and our UoG web mail), it takes forever.
I can add attachment while using the email App without issue. I was using an
IPAD 3. I see the same issue in both our Cisco and Aruba wireless deployments.

Anyone see the same issue?

---
Dennis Xu
Analyst 3, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services(CCS)
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56217
d...@uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs