Hello to the list. Gathering data on WLAN professionals, a bit on our
experiences, and how we see some of the newer issues that go with Wi-Fi. Here's
a 33-question survey (mine) https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/j2MLc and there is
no goal other than just gathering (hopefully) hundreds of replies and sharing
them back to the WLAN community at large.

If you feel like kicking in 5 minutes, it would be appreciated. In a week or
so, I'll share it all back with the list.

This is not aimed at higher ed exclusively, so feel free to share with anyone
you know that does WLAN for a living in any capacity
(design/sales/installation/support).

Thanks!

Lee Badman
Wireless/Network Architect