Not sure if any others have tried out 8.0.100.0 code, but thought I'd toss out
our issues with it.

We are running a couple of 5508 HA pairs.  The 8.0 code looked okay in testing
but once load hit the controllers (starting seeing issues around 800-1000
clients per WLC), we noticed a few issues.

1.       The WLC gui became unusable.  The web gui became un-responsive and
often partially or fully not showing pages at all.

2.       5ghz radios began bouncing.  We would see 1 or 2 random WAPs an hour
disable their 5ghz radio for a second and then it would come right back up.

3.       On a smaller note, PI dashboard (PI2.1) shows 0mbps for wireless
traffic from any controller on 8.0.100.0

We subsequently rolled back to 7.6.130 and all these issues disappeared.

Hope this helps anyone else who might be looking at moving up to 8.0

-wyatt

Wyatt Schill
Senior Network Engineer
Green River Community College