If this is only from wireless what controller and software version are you using?

Kevin McCormick
uTech Network Services
Western Illinois University

On 1/16/2015 11:56 AM, Lee H Badman wrote:
Just throwing this out to the group. Over this week, where we've had almost 20K
peak client devices on the WLAN, we're getting a couple of complaints a day of
(seemingly) Apple devices, primarily Macs, getting either slow page loads or
hung pages even though DNS resolutions are fine on those machines. We haven't
done detailed analysis yet, buts starting to feel a bit like a trend. Seems to
only happen on content-rich pages like CNN, ESPN, etc that are Akamaized (we
have local servers). Again, very circumstantial, so far.

For what it's worth, we also recently put all of these of these users behind a
NAT topology using A10 technology, but thus far there's not much to point at in
the NAT itself that gives away any sense of issue.

Anyone else seeing what I describe here?

Thanks-

Lee

Lee Badman
Wireless/Network Architect