I don't know how an 8510 UI looks but in 5508's you have an option under
security AP Policies.

Accept Manufactured Installed Certificate (MIC)?

Authorize MIC APs against auth-list or AAA

We use these settings in our whole network to keep AP's from just being able to
willingly join any Controller they want.

Thanks,

CHRISTOPHER ALLISON
Network Engineer I

Information Technology
Mail Code 4622
625 Wham Drive
Carbondale, Illinois 62901

chris.m.alli...@siu.edu<mailto:%20chris.m.alli...@siu.edu>
P: 618 / 453 - 8415
F: 618 / 453 - 5261
INFOTECH.SIU.EDU<http://infotech.siu.edu/>

[http://asset.siu.edu/_assets/images/email_sig/SIU_email_2line.gif]

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Confucius