From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] on behalf of Williams, Matthew
[mwill...@kent.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:28 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] AirWave with Cisco 8510s

Is anyone using AirWave to monitor Cisco 8510 controllers?  We’re running a
demo of AirWave, but it doesn’t appear to like our 8510s running 7.6.130.  I’ve
been told anecdotally that it works just fine on 7.6, but we can’t get it to
behave.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

Respectfully,

Matthew Williams
IT Manager, Wireless
Kent State University