From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Hector J Rios
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 8:45 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] LTE can mooch off of Wi-Fi spectrum with new
Qualcomm chipset | PCWorld

All I can say is that if we continue down this path, the 5GHz band will
eventually turn into the mess that the 2.4GHz band is today. There might
be more channels available in the 5GHz band, but there is a colossal
parade of devices that are on their way to invade it, and it's not going
to be pretty.

Now, off to find fight rogues.

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University