Joe,

Which version of controller code are running?  It's my understanding that
especially 8.0.115.0 for 5508's (which came out last week) addresses issues
with 2702 APs.  Maybe it's something to look at?  We are running around 500
count of 2702's but not with encryption at the moment.

Jess Walczak
We are in the process of upgrading some buildings to 2702 APs, and after
doing our first building clients with Apple hardware are seeing some odd
behavior. They are receiving the attached error. It seems to be related to
TKIP. We plan to remove TKIP from the WPA2 SSID this summer anyway and go
with AES natively, but in the mean time we are trying to determine a fix.

This is happening on both Apple OSX Yosemite and Maverick (that we have
seen so far), as well as some iPhones.

Has anyone seen anything similar? The odd thing is that we have not seen
this on any 1142, 2602 or 3602 APs, just the new 2702's.

Thanks.

--
Joe Roth
Network Manager