Hi All,

Anyone had the fun of playing with a OSX 10.11 beta client for enterprise
networks? From the client side, they appear to auth ok but fail to get IP
address and will continue to "re-auth" every few seconds, an initial look from
TAC stated "M2 key exchange failure". I also heard some reports that certain
versions of the pre-public release struggled with PSK but not seen it myself

We have a case open with Apple and are waiting to hear back.

Also seems worth noting that certs will need to be 1024bit. Our certs are 1024
so expecting that to be ok for us
http://superuser.com/questions/935756/mac-os-el-capitan-10-11-not-able-to-connect-to-wifiwpa-2-enterprise

Regards

JAson

--
Jason Cook
Technology Services

browser-based video chat

e-mail:
jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au<mailto:jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au<mailto:jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au%3cmailto:jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au>>

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the
contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or links
to this email completely and immediately from your system.  No representation
is made that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is recommended and
is the responsibility of the recipient.