Check POE. If they are not getting enough power the radio will be up administratively sine you did not disable, but will be down operationally because there is not enough power.

Go to the AP on the controller and look at the Advanced tab, in the upper right there is Power Over Ethernet Settings. If the power injector or switch is Pre-standard 802.3af switches check the box.
For the AP to Power Injector State check the box.
For Power Injector Selection either choose Installed, or if you know the injector has more than enough power choose Override to force the radios on. If you choose Installed, you should see the power inject MAC appear and the AP should be able to communicate with the power inject to see how much power is available.

Kevin McCormick
Western Illinois University