All,

This is probably an old topic, but I have not seen anything in a while on it.

At present we are a Cisco shop with regard to our wireless deployment, and we
are looking at changing out a substantial number (250) of our AP's (1131 to
3702). These AP's represent about 30% of our deployment so is a substantial
investment, and as such our CIO has asked us to look at other solutions.

I am wondering if any of you are running multi vendor environments and if so,
what the UX is like? What are the toolsets like regarding management of two
disparate systems?

Cheers,
Jeff

---

Jeffrey L. Oliver
Sr. Network Analyst
Information Technology Services
The University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4

Tel:    403.329.5162
Mob:    403.315.4461
Fax:    403.382.7108

URI:    jeff.oli...@uleth.ca