https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1941869?start=0&tstart=0

Have you tried disabling TKIP?

Van: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] Namens Charlie Weaver
Verzonden: vrijdag 23 oktober 2015 14:56
Aan: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Onderwerp: [WIRELESS-LAN] Mac Pop UP Error

Has anyone else seen the pop up message on Mac computers connected to their
wireless that says “The wireless network appears to have been compromised and
will be disabled for about a minute.”?  We recently rolled out ISE and now
every wireless issue is related to the rollout.  We are using WPA2-Enterprise
on the authenticated SSID, but from what I have seen, this is not wireless
vendor specific and can happen on pretty much any type of wireless network from
home to enterprise.

Thanks for any help,

Charlie Weaver
Director or network Services and Telecommunications
Georgia College