Hi,

Especially with the indicated size, I'd never go for Meraki... IMHO it's not ready for enterprise scale and not even near the maturity for a large, diverse and dynamic environment like the ones you'll find in (higher) ed.

Meraki is *very* good at marketing though, I'll give them that.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands