To ALL:

We have done a couple things to cover lecture halls. The biggest is small beam width directional antennas. The better you can carve up the airsppace, the better you are. The other trick is RF-groups to play with min/max tx power. I do not like manually setting anything but you do need to control min and max tx power in lecture halls. Creating a rf-group for those spaces is perfect. We do load balancing and band select everywhere and I recommend both. I have not played with rx-sop yet so have no comment.