Same here.  I’ve played around with Ekahau.  It has some nice features and a
slightly different approach, but I’m so used to walking around with AirMagnet
that I stayed with it.

-dan

—

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer
University of Vermont

On 2/17/16, 7:12 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
on behalf of Steve Fletty" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of