From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Brian Helman
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 12:52 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Upcoming EDUCAUSE Events

Everyone:

I'd just like to remind you of the three upcoming EDUCAUSE events that the
Wireless-LAN CG will have representation.  If you are considering a local
conference, or are already schedule attend one of these, please make sure to
attend our sessions!

FYI, these sessions will be a mashup of NETMAN/Wireless-LAN.  They may be
listed under "Network Managers" or "NETMAN".

March 2, 2016 - March 4, 2016 ..... Connect: Denver
(http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-denver)
March 21, 2016 - March 23, 2016 ... NERCOMP/Providence RI
(http://www.educause.edu/nercomp-annual-conference/2016)
April 6, 2016 - April 8, 2016 .... Connect: Miami
(http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-miami)

Keep an eye out for more info about each conference, including informal
gatherings.

It's half a year+ away, but don't forget about the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference
(in Anaheim, CA this year) Oct 25 - 28, 2016
Please consult the schedules for CG sessions!

Note:  We're not seeing the NETMAN/Wireless-LAN session listed at the Connect:
Denver.  We will be there, so keep an eye out for updates on this mailing list,
including info on informal gatherings.

-Brian Helman
-Mike Ferguson
NETMAN CG leaders

(cross-posted from the NETMAN CG, with appropriate edits)