I just did some searching, and ALL of those (Crestron,  ClickShare, and
WePresent) will only show content that you can load in their app. If you
want to show content from other apps, you're stuck.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoeho...@york.edu <jcoeho...@york.edu>*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society