John,

A long time ago, I used splunk universal forwarder to export logs from a
windows server to my syslog server.  I am not sure if it is still possible,
but it was always free to do and worked well.  I haven't touched it in 4
years since I stopped collecting windows logs, so I am unsure if that is
still a possible solution.  Anyway, it might be worth looking into.

*--Jeremy L. Gibbs*
Sr. Network Engineer
Utica College IITS

T: (315) 223-2383