I just went through a similar, though much smaller, license migration, where I moved a small pack of licenses I no longer needed on production over to my lab gear. I had to go through TAC to get them to push the right buttons on the licensing portal from the back end, but they made it happen after a quick set of routine questions. Overall the process was quick and painless.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken