From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Adam T Ferrero
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:40 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Typical Registration Numbers for Guest Wireless
Service?

  We see about 1,000 guests per day typically.  We never have advertised it but
the onboarding SSID is open and captive portal so people find it and self
service onboard (via SMS texted credentials and switching to our WPA2
enterprise SSID).  Generally our environment is about 30,000 concurrent
wireless clients.

  Adam