Hello All-

We are going down the Eduroam path and most of the information available
 for configuration is pretty comprehensive.Two Questions- We are planning
our radius server as Debian 7 Wheezy with FreeRadius.  Are their any
gotcha's that anyone can share?  Also, is there anyone using this
configuration for Eduroam that could possibly help me if I get stuck?  I am
much more familiar with the wireless controller end of the house.  Thank
You!!

--
Vikki Cutrone
Network Administrator