University of Saint Thomas - Saint Paul, Minnesota USA
7500 concurrent wireless and ~7000 concurrent wired on normal day
~1100 Cisco APs (counts of 216 b/g, 501 g/n, and 389 ac); 214 Cisco
switches --> Rolling upgrade cycle
Cisco 8510 HA Controller Pair for large campus, Cisco 5508 HA Controller
Pair for small campus, single 5508 test controller
ISE for both 802.1x SSID and Guest SSID via web auth, unencrypted,
click-to-accept AUP.  Soon to add Eduroam
Prime 2.2.0.0.158

Jess Walczak
Senior Network Analyst
Information Technology Services