I asked this back in February, and would like to go one more round with some
specifics applied. Direct response off-list is OK if you prefer. Let me ask it
two ways:

-       Who runs a wide-open WLAN in their dorms? I'm talking no encryption, no
portal, no nothing. Just get on and go, baby.
-       Same question, but with simple PSK/WPA2 added.

No ISE, no Clearpass, no MAC registrations. For those doing this, do you
rate-limit? Restrict access only to Internet? Block WLAN clients from directly
reaching each other? Any other restrictions/policy configs applied?

Thanks,

Lee Badman