We also have an 'early adoption' installation at USF. We've found the client performance data the system provides and the alerts it generates to be helpful and accurate. For example, we had a fairly large dDoS attack hit our network a couple months ago and the Nyansa system clearly spotted the impact this had on client experience. The baseline comparisons are useful in identifying areas needing the most attention and the product's ability to monitor and report on critical services like DHCP, DNS and RADIUS helps identify issues which may be affecting large numbers of clients. The Nyansa team has been very responsive and receptive to suggestions for product improvements.

*Joe Rogers*
Associate Director, Network Engineering

University of South Florida – Information Technology
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SVC4010, Tampa, FL, 33620
j...@usf.edu | Tel: (813) 974-7369
www.usf.edu/it | Facebook: /USF Information Technology | Twitter: @ USF_IT