Hi Chuck,

Thanks for that heads up.  MAC's going stale could be a problem.  I haven't
really fleshed out all the details yet.  Someone else has been engineering the
wireless in the past and I'm now taking more of it back after some staffing
changes.

Yes, TLS.  That's on the list also, but I want more stable connectivity first.
Besides, I think the password change issue can be thought of as a teachable
moment.

I think we sometimes make it too easy on the end-users, allowing them to be far
too unaware of how all this technology actually works and what to do when it
doesn't.  Teach a man to fish...<g>

Mike
fi...@brandeis.edu