Nope, because it needs a GPS signal to verify where you are.  Don’t worry I
beat my head over this for about an hour looking for that option.

Jason

On 6/9/16, 2:45 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on
behalf of Hunter Fuller" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of