From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Jeremy Gibbs
<jlgi...@utica.edu>
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 6:51 PM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fiber experince

You know, I needed a laugh today and someone delivered, thanks!

In all seriousness, are you referring to Ubiquiti
Airfiber<https://www.ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber5/>?

--

Jeremy L. Gibbs
Sr. Network Engineer

T: (315) 223-2383
F: (315) 792-3814
E: jlgi...@utica.edu<mailto:jlgi...@utica.edu>
http://www.utica.edu

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Samuel Clements