Thank you Matthew. SNMP sounds like a great alternative too!

-H

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Paul Seward
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 9:41 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco AP Groups and other cool stuff...

On 22 July 2016 at 15:24, Matthew Newton
<m...@leicester.ac.uk<mailto:m...@leicester.ac.uk>> wrote:

We've been using an in-house perl module[0] to manage the APs with
SNMP and do this for all new APs without any issue.

That looks significantly less nasty than the scripts I've been debugging this
week which essentially do a lot of the same things.

I'll add it to my to-investigate list.

-Paul