From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Watters, John
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2016 7:25 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco Prime Alternatives

We are a Cisco shop that has been using the Airwave product for years
(originally from Airwave, then from Aruba, and now from HP). It does a decent
job of config changes for the Cisco WLC world. And, it does a very good job of
reporting. I will be glad to talk to you off-line if you have specific
questions. And, if we can find a WebEX server (our is not usable at the
moment), I will glad to demo it for you. We have a mix of LWAPP models, WiSM2
controllers (that are on their way out the door), a couple of 5508s in use at
off-campus areas, several 8510 controllers and a handful of IOS APs in use for
very small off-campus locations. We manage them all on the AMPs. We are running
three AMPs - one for each of our MPLS areas.

-jcw