Dear All

We are doing research for the wireless Guest network. Currently, we create temp
employee account for the Guests in our AD and using a separate captive portal
for the Guest login. For the group Guests (e.g. external event), we allow them
to share the same guest account.

However, we found that it’s not easy to manage and track the temp wireless
guest accounts. Could you please share how your institute setup and manage the
wireless guest network and the accounts?

​​​​​Thank you, and have a good afternoon.

Yours,
Linchuan Yang (Antony)
Wireless Networking Analyst
Network Assessment and Integration,