My personal favorite is one of these running win7 embedded with ICS enabled to
the wired port and using HORM to boot fast:
http://www.fit-pc.com/web/products/fitlet/
I like it because you can have an 802.11ac radio and it acts like a "normal"
wireless client and can use the GPO to push updates / config changes.

One of our departments is using this with success, (no .11ac support):

http://www.bb-elec.com/Products/Wireless-Cellular/AirborneM2M-802-11-a-b-g-n-Dual-Band-Wireless/AirborneM2M-Enterprise-Dual-Band-Wi-Fi-Router-Brid.aspx

With a Cisco WLC if you don't want to create a separate SSID just for this
class of device then be careful with devices that are "bridges" and not routing
to the device behind.  Some "bridges" require that you disable things like
"DHCP required", and enable the "Passive Client" feature on the WLAN.  Even
worse, in some cases they can't support DFS channels or fast roaming, require a
static IP for management, and require use of a single radio instead of being
dual-band.  A decent wireless client router should require no global changes to
the WLAN in my opinion and work with all the same channels, fast-roam, DHCP,
Dual-band .11ac.

--
Curtis K. Larsen
Senior Network Engineer