I'm in the early stages of an ac upgrade with about 40 APs deployed.  We
have been a Cisco shop for a long time and only tend to modify settings
when there are new features or problems are encountered.  For example I
just enabled DBS as it was mentioned in the "Wireless advertising" thread
yesterday, but had been running with 80MHz channels. We try to stay up to
date on code; currently running 8.2 MR3.

I am looking for your recommendation on the following settings and anything
else you may have thoughts on.

- UNII-2 extended
- RF profiles & data rates
- Multicast and mDNS

We have nearly doubled our AP deployment in the past two years.  I want to
make sure we have optimal settings to best take advantage of all the work
that has been done.

Thanks,
Alan

--