On 21 Oct 2016, at 15:12, Dennis Xu wrote:
You may be hitting this bug for the 105:
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw34201
Fixed in 8.0.135 and later.
107 seems like it may be similarly related to APs hitting a max limit as well. I would consult Tac before upgrading, but seems like there are a couple active bugs that could be triggering this. 8.0.140 has a long list of resolved caveats that might be worth exploring.
We see the same issue (code 105) here. Upgraded from 8.0.120 to 8.0.133 with no help. With "show client ap 802.11b AP_name" command, I see a lots of clients in idle state, also these idle clients will not be cleared out by the idle or ARP timeout. I noticed all these clients are inter-controller roaming clients. Then I shuffled some APs among controllers to minimize inter-controller roaming and also use scheduled job from PI to reboot some APs weekly to clear out the idle clients. Now I do not see this error anymore in our environment.

If you have inter-controller roaming with AAA override enabled, please also be aware of this bug;
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb21254

We hit it when upgrading to 8.0.140.0, and it only happens when the client roams back the first AP on it’s anchor controller after having roamed to a foreign one. If the client roams further to a new AP on the same anchor controller, it works again (it can even roam back to the first AP it joined, and it will work, so it’s only when hitting that first AP when coming back to your anchor controller).

TAC told us that the bug was introduced in versions after 8.0.133.0, and is fixed in escalation build 8.0.140.3. They couldn’t tell us if the bug is affecting other platforms than 5508/WiSM2, so I guess we’ll have to try&fail with our 8540s (-:

--
Joachim