We are getting ready to put 1810s in our residence halls mounted with the
new cradles.

A follow-up question. Do any of you do rate limiting per device or per
student? If so, what solution/appliance do you use and how is it working?
As part of our project we are upgrading our backbone from 1Gbps to 10Gbps,
so a lot bigger pipe to each building.