>The first was that even using username@domain, the Windows client still passed
>netbiosdomain\user to the RADIUS server.

By default, Windows will set "Automatically use my Windows logon name and
password" for PEAP connections, that is why you see netbiosdomain\user is
passed to RADIUS server. If you uncheck this option and make sure to use user
authentication, it should use username@domain then.

Dennis Xu, MASc, CCIE #13056
Analyst 3, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services(CCS)
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56217
d...@uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs