From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael Blaisdell
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 10:48 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Per room wireless

How many on the list have moved to a per room model for wireless for student
residence halls?

Michael Blaisdell
Director of Network Services
IT Services
Learning Commons/Library
Saint Francis University
117 Evergreen Drive
Loretto, PA  15940
814-472-3242
http://www.francis.edu
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Alan Kay