Hi all,

we just got word that a professor here wants to start running a certificate
program around a wireless lab setup.  To mitigate any potential problems from
this, we'd like to try to isolate the lab wireless to the one room as much
possible.  Does anyone have any recommendations for wifi blocking paint, or
other building material choices and techniques?

thanks!

Frank Sweetser
Director of Network Operations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
"For every problem, there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong." -
HL Mencken