I just came back from a trip to Disney World and I was blown away about the
availability of their Wi-Fi network. It covers all the Disney Hotels, parks (I
believe with the exception of the water parks) and the Disney Springs district.
From the MAC address of a couple of WAPs, it appears they use Aruba. The
coverage is impressive, and the connectivity is good; although reliability is
decent, but I can forgive them knowing what a humongous task it takes to deploy
such a massive network.

Does anybody know any more details about how this network was deployed? I
looked and looked for places where I could see WAPs but didn't see a thing.
However they did it, it is impressive.

Oh BTW, I did enjoy the park too. :)

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University