Looking to nail down RADIUS performance on ACS 5.8. Cisco doc says 5.7 able to
handle 100 per second, but we are seeing peaks over 100 per second on 5.8.
against and AD identity store.  I heard 5.8 has the ISE RADIUS engine which for
2.0 lists PEAP MSCHAPv2 at 347 per second against AD.

I'm wondering if anybody has seen consistently high that 100 per second RADIUS
auth loads on a single ACS 5.8 box. Thanks

Bruce Boardman Networking Syracuse University 315 412-4156 Skype
board...@syr.edu