Wanted to know if anyone has an app on your campus that allows your users to
find their way around the university, both indoors and outdoors. I’ve heard
concerns about providing indoor maps as this could be used for malicious acts
(even terrorist acts). I wonder if there is information that can back these
concerns. I know every building, at least in our campus, has to have an
evacuation plan, and this plan includes a map that is posted for everyone to
see.

Regards,

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University