From: Chuck Enfield [mailto:chu...@psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Aruba AP Models - 315 vs 325

The differences that I know of are:

-330 series supports VHT160.  I can’t see using it, but if you can than this is
the AP for you.
-330 has switchable antenna polarization, which should allow better H-plane
coverage when wall-mounting the AP. I haven’t tested this to see how well it
works, but a bracket to wall-mount an AP while maintaining its horizontal
orientation is pretty inexpensive.

Traditionally, each higher Aruba AP series also has more memory, and often a
better processor, to ensure adequate performance in the densest users
environment.  I recently asked my VAR about how the 320’s and 330’s compare in
this way, but haven’t heard back from them yet.  Anybody know?

Chuck Enfield
Manager, Wireless Engineering
Enterprise Networking & Communication Services
The Pennsylvania State University
110H, USB2, UP, PA 16802
ph: 814.863.8715