From: Tariq Adnan [mailto:tariq.ad...@sydney.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:54 AM
Subject: WLC P2P traffic drop

Hello everyone,

In regards to recent ransomware attacks, we have been planning to take few
steps to secure our wireless networks.

I am thinking about dropping P2P traffic for a main WLAN on WLC but I am not
sure if that could break any application like zoom, remote desktop,
file-sharing, wireless printers, Apple TV etc.

Can anyone, who have implemented this, shed some light on this topic? Were
applications similar to mentioned above affected after P2P traffic blocking ?

Thanks,
-
Cheers,
Tariq