From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Gray, Sean
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:19 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco ISE & FreeRADIUS

Hi Everyone,

This may have been discussed sometime in the past, so apologies if I'm asking a
question that's already been answered.

Has anyone been able to successfully get Cisco ISE to work with an external
freeRADIUS server? I think the problem we are running into is ISE is unable to
understand the freeRADIUS servers response.

Thanks

Sean

Sean Gray | B.Sc (Hons)
Voice, Collaboration & Wireless Network Analyst
ITS, University of Lethbridge

http://www.educause.edu/discuss<http://secure-web.cisco.com/14Fj7iTEqJmIzMsojf8JdnqjkvpfeknBG5Jlf5h_FxLEirXOz3ClXPvB3I2sPQzt8IZXWDpfWZGm3F966B7WvrdLWes4hGBEcDLO-TQG7qbhx_ZWNkPC99-7_U3GnRy6ymItFJN0nNRUG2zpjiDzD7IgkvYkt6sXkSyN7B6vv1nBwfonb_aBKrb1JSyouuS1RTPbwbo8j0--cVVc6HZDdOSlLnuZu6_3JQYzXU-zxnMcanmF1OOxsUF-H55pBVcybF0PH2JXRJr4wvdyWS3oLPXqQhiW0xWqqLAgGfS4_vCDxI1xSD_hpz42A71j7UU9oS4YU-V_SMPNS_rsb0UZ1wb1npPCtJaswQLh5es7K-o8/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.educause.edu%2Fdiscuss>.